Just Us Girls this week.
The process involves stamping a fairly solid image in white ink, drying it and then colouring with Watercolour pencils. I used several makes of pencils as I wanted to have varieties of the same colour families on each flower. I did blend the colour with a water brush as water brings this medium to life. I used a twinkly pen for the flower centres but I'm not too sure if this shows up on these pics.
The flowers are from a set by Hero Arts and work perfectly for this technique. They have been die cut with Nesties and mounted on an embossed base trimmed with a Martha Stewart edging. The sentiment is also Hero Arts.
I bought a new set of phones today as our old ones were causing all sorts of probs... one even cut off Mandi and I in mid sentence the other day and that will never do. All I have to do now is work out how to use them and set them up properly. It may be easier said than done.