Wednesday 11 May 2011

More Chicks

I just love these chickens... another stamp from my wonderful friend Mandi... she is SO kind to me I can't tell you how grateful I am to her!
There was a sentiment above the chickens heads which said clickety clack or words to that effect but I masked it out with sticky tape whilst I inked the stamp and then pulled it off before making the impression!
My home grown sentiment reads,'If I knit fast enough, will it count as aerobic exercise?'
I kinda stretched the Spellbinder's tag to make it fit around my sentiment... you can see how I do it a couple of posts back.
Don't you you just love these chickens too!
Stamp by Penny Black

17 comments:

  1. Hahaha ! Yes I do too Chrissie - they are such fun and your sentiment is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely fab stamp and your sentiment made me laugh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the stamp and great sentiment too:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I love those chickens.... and your sentiment is perfect for them! Got my tutorial saved on how to stretch nesties.... absolutely brilliant idea!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, the sentiment fits the image exactly and makes me smile. sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous that you have that stamp! it's brilliant love your sentiment much wittier than clack. Great card. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Chrissie, the sentiment and image go so well together and made me smile. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Ha!, more chickens, great card and sentiment, totally love it Chrissy:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's just fabulous!
    That's what friends are for I say!
    Super sentiment and sounds like a good plan to me ha ha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant sentiment Chrissie - thats what Annie and I do for a quick workout!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the chickens they are very funny.

    Can you tell who the stamp is by.

    ps
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment for me.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these chicken stamps, what a great card this is. The sentiment is very apt. Love Sheila x P.S. Thanks for the tips on s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g Spellbinders dies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie