Thursday 8 June 2017

Fabulous Friend


I was just browsing a few blogs when a card from my fabulous friend Anita, jumped out at me. It's her inspiration card for MUSE and what an inspiration it is, I think it's absolutely stunning.
So this is my attempt!
I used a Tim Holtz stencil and brushed some Candied Apple Distress ink through it. I simply added some Sizzix flower die-cuts and stamped a one word sentiment from Paper Smooches. The front panel, cut with a SSS stitched rectangle and elongated a tad to fit a British card size, was popped up on dimensional pads.

10 comments:

  1. Love your card! It's very stylish, elegant and makes such an impact with the silhouetted flowers against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those silhouettes and love them, Chrissie. The stenciling behind it makes it stand out and give the card such a vibrant feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked and were inspired by my card, lovely. Your black die cut looks stunning against the bubbly background, a wonderful take on my design. Fab to have you playing along at Muse this week, Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful...love that black and your incredible background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... this is beautiful! Love your use of the solid image over the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful floral card Chrissie!!! Love your dotty background.
    Great take on Anita's card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh great idea to use a silhouette die cut! Love the drama of the black on the background! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the muse Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this website so much it's really awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts. Why I’m No Longer Buying Games On Xbox - 2019

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie