Tuesday 13 June 2017

Patterned paper

When I saw that  the challenge at CASual Fridays was to use patterned paper, I was delighted to think that I could use some of the stacks of patterned paper which have been sitting in my drawers for years. 
When I first starting crafting, I tried everything... all styles, all genres... until I realised that my own particular style was clean and simple! By then I had accumulated heaps of stuff, now obsolete in my craft room.
 Here I used Sizzix butterflies and a Sizzix embossing folder with a sentiment which was a freebie from a magazine I believe. The bodies of the butterflies are from a Memory Box die.
It's still possible to keep things CAS even with patterned paper in the mix!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful...love the delicate look of your gorgeous butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie