Friday, 2 June 2017

A quick card!

Here's a quick card made today using a die I've had for some time, but I'm not sure that it's been used before.
I chose some colours suitable for a chap and used the theme of Repetition from CAS on Sunday. plus the Male Room's die cutting criterion.
Sadly I can't find the make of the Happy die at present, but the birthday diecut which I layered using the four colours used in this card, is from Papertrey Ink.
I did toy with the idea of adding a little die cut image somewhere, but as yet haven't found with the perfect die or the perfect place to put it..so for the moment I'm leaving it as is

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, versatile design!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card love the colors and the design. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie