Tuesday 3 May 2011

Red and White

At My Time to Craft this week the theme is red and white.
I began by trying to make a very different card, but found problems with some of the stamps I was hoping to use, got covered in red ink and finally gave up and made this card which caused me no stress whatsoever!
It's mainly Cuttlebug... the' thanks' and the flower are from a duo cut and emboss set... I think that the embossing folder which went with the die is similar to the flower... but I'm not really sure.
The heart embossing folder came from a different duo set, but has been SO useful... it's perfect for so many occasions.
I have raised the topper into dimensionals to give a little relief... but am always really wary of making cards too fat these days because of postal charges.
Do join in with our challenge, we'd love to see what you create.
I went to watch Hampshire play Surrey in a Pro 40 cricket match yesterday.. it got quite chilly... and Hampshire lost.. again! Oh Dear!
Here's another red and white card I made today!
This is a bit more fun!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card Chrissie, I love red and white together.
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I look forward to both Mandi & your point of views and have to say I usually agree with them!
    Have a good week xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card esp. the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 cards are fabulous!! That 3rd one really got my attention! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards, but I justa gotta lurve the heart one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the second one, the sentiment stamp, the colours (I adore red) and the heart punch outs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie