Tuesday 9 May 2017

Love Brushos!

Since experimenting with Brushos at the retreat organised by Kylie in Swindon last year, I've had such fun experimenting with the wonderfully vivid colour combinations. Here the card was spritzed with water and several powders sprinkled over it before spritzing again and allowing to dry.
The butterflies were cut with an All Occasion die and mounted on a piece of card embossed with a Sheena Douglass EF, which in turn was placed on a square, cut with an MFT pierced square die.
The 'birthday' is from a Papertrey die and inlaid, the 'wishes' is from Craft Essentials Creative dies and overlaid.
A few tiny gems complete the picture.
It's for the challenge at Happy Little Stampers
Anything Goes with Dies


Plus the challenge at CASual Fridays, where their 6th birthday celebrations are approaching. Hence the 6 butterflies!
Happy Birthday CASual Fridays

12 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I can't manage to make anything that I like with Brushos, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Chrissie, love those colours!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Chrissie, I love your brusho butterflies! Thanks for joining us on the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Chrissie. Brushos are so addictive and I love that you are still playing with them! The colour results for these butterflies are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Chrissie. I have a play date on Friday evening with some crafty friends to try my brushos for the first time, I'd only thought of backgrounds, i hadn't even considered that I could die cut the card. I can't find that Wishes die on Google, where did you get it from please? Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.craftstash.co.uk/creative-dies-best-wishes-die.html
      I hope you find them!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous butterflies! Love the layout of your card! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love your Brusho butterflies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea and fantastic layout. Love it!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the details you added to your gorgeous butterflies, Chrissie. This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!!! Those butterflies are so pretty against those textured white frames. I love that the birthday is inlaid white against white and the wishes matches the butterflies - such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your butterflies are so pretty with your vibrant Brusho make, Chrissie! This is an amazing design combining e/fs and dies so flawlessly!! Happy Mother's Day! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie