Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Xtra Images


The theme at My Time to Craft this week is to use use more than one image on a card. Here I have used heaps for a Golden Wedding card request from someone from my choir.
I stamped lots of the images from the Stampin' Up I {Heart}Hearts set and embossed them in gold before cutting them out to mount randomly on an embossed panel. This is flanked by some gold card edged with a Martha Stewart border punch.
The personalised sentiment was computer generated using  Passions Conflict ROB and Andre Light SF fonts.
There is still a DT call going on so if you are interested do stop by and take a look.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie
    Fabby Card.....Stunning....
    Hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie, Love this sumptuous card. The overlapping hearts are gorgeous :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant Chrissie and the personalised greeting makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Chrissie, looks so rich!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Chrissie but then I like almost all of your cards, you are a very talented lady.

    On my sunset card for LIM I used a separate piece of card for the design and then stuck it to the embossed nestie on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive, look classy too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie