Three awards from lovely bloggy friends!
Firstly from Linby, this Beautiful Blogger award. Thank you so much Linby!I now need to tell you 10 interesting things about me. I don't really know if I'm that interesting, but here goes.
- I don't like dessicated coconut.
- I don't do dishes, grocery shopping or trash. (the dishwasher, Tescos and the dustbin are my husband's domain)
- I used to be our local church choir mistress.
- I love a cup of fresh black coffee first thing in the mornings.
- I love shoes... I've lost count of the number of pairs that I have.
- I've cut my husband's hair for the last 37 years. (What a lot of money I've saved!)
- Even though I no longer go out to work, I still employ my house cleaner. (She does it a whole lot better than I could AND she says she enjoys doing it!)
- I really enjoy a glass of rose wine.
- I love Italian food.
- I'm very fond of jewellery. (My husband thinks it's a waste of money)
The second award is from my lovely pal Victoria.
This is a goodie... I have to tell you 6 fibs and 1 truth about me. I wonder if you can guess which it is ?
- I have passed Grade VIII piano.
- I have sung in a concert at the Carnegie Hall New York.
- I am 5' 10" in my stocking feet.
- I can juggle flaming clubs whilst whistling the National Anthem.
- My favourite colour is orange.
- I once dyed my hair purple.
- I once got locked in a public convenience for several hours before being extricated!
Do please tell me which you think is the truth!
I now have to pass this on to 7 other 'Creative Writers'
The last award was a wonderful surprise from Alizabethy who thinks that my card layouts are fab! How great is that!
Thanks so much Alizabethy!
Under the terms of this award, I have to say where I think I'll be, or would like to be in 10 years time.
This is quite a tricky one.
I think I'd like to still be crafting, cruising and generally enjoying the companionship of family and friends.
Quite a long post... I hope you had the stamina to get to the end.
I hope I've done all the links that I was supposed to!