Sunday 31 January 2010

Smitten by bears!


Yet another bear image from Pollycrafts, this time for the challenges from Paperplay, with Pink , White and Green and also for the theme Flutterby from the challenge at Quixotic.
I coloured Baxter with my Copics and used a background paper from Forever Friends. The sentiment and the embossing are from Cuttlebug and the punchies are by X Cut. I added a couple of adhesive pearls and some Liquid Pearls to the dragonfly and a little Glamour Dust to its wings and also to the butterflies. I'm not normally a 'green' person, but I find this shade particularly pleasing! Sadly I could find only one sheet of the plain one, I think another trip to the Paper Mill Shop may be on the cards!

5 comments:

  1. aww what a cutie, loving the green. Hope you've had a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the bear, and your card is fab. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Chrissie! I love the colour you've used and that image is too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs Rowena-Quixotic Paperie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love your cards,s they are just so stylish love them hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, it's green LOL. I love the layout :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie