Monday 4 January 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge


A friend of mine is a travel agent who organises fabulous holidays for her clients. Although she lives in the UK at the moment, her clients are almost exclusively from the USA. She likes to send them a card upon their homecoming to check that their vacation was all they had hoped it would be. She has commissioned me to make these cards and this is another of them.
The digi image is from In Style stamps, coloured with Copics. The paper is from My Minds Eye. I made the sentiment on the computer.
I love the simplicity of this fab sketch from the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I'm still wondering whether to add a little something or not... what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Smashing card Chrissie, great sketch isnt it!
    The time I spend whether to add or not to add! There's really only one person who can decide that! It looks really great to me!

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Chrissie ! :-) and what a lovely idea for your friend to send them a fabulous card when they get home !! I love the simplicity of this and personally i would leave it alone :-)

    Thanks for joining the PTW :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun - I am the wrong person to ask about adding cos I am afraid I am an embellie addict, lol. What a fab idea about sending her clients a card - so sweet
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - fancy getting a handmade card and a fab holiday - a great idea. I would leave it alone as it is not for someone you know "less is more" etc!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love that image and colour combination :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I missed this one! And, I like it and the idea of your friend to send them is lovely. And, another nice little job for you! Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie