Saturday 24 October 2009

Clean & Simple , Colour Create - White & One Stop Crafts - Celebration



I love this simple sketch from Clean & Simple #65. My personal preference is for simplicity, although I frequently put far too much onto my cards. I think that I must steer clear of overcomplicated sketches as they really are not 'me' and consequently probably not my best.
This picture is not terribly clear, you may have to click onto the picture to zoom in to see the embossing, which is from Cuttlebug.
The stamp is from Dovecraft and the image, heat embossed in gold, is mounted on Nesties. The Tag is also Spellbinders. I'm not quite sure where the sentiment stamp is from as it is unmounted.
Colour Create wanted All White this week and One Stop Crafts theme is Celebration.
I managed to get to the shops to buy our friend a 60th birthday pressie. We got a really rather nice pen! I hope he likes it! His card is the ice cream one a few posts back!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the gold embossing on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Chrissie - it has such an elegance about it! Wish I could accomplish this style but I just can't seem to restrain myself!! Take care, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very pretty, gold doesn't normally appeal to me but I do like your less is more approach, lovely

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorogues love the gold embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card, very classy :o)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and elegant card Chrissie and I love the embossed heart, such a lovely contrast to the white embossing. I have to say that I'm always drawn the CAS style of card they really do make a statement just like this beauty of yours. I hope your friend likes his gift, I'm sure he will. Hope you had a good weekend and glad you joined us on CC. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the flower embossed panel. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Chrissie - I love simple (not right good at it though - usually end up doing the overkill bit). The embossed panel is gorgeous and that heart absolutely stunning, fabulous details, espcially that wonderful ribbon.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful in it's simplicity. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie