We spent the weekend in Bath looking after Daisy whilst our daughter and son-in-law attended a wedding. Today I am suitably worn out!
Here are some cards to make up for the time we spent away.
Today's Challenge from 365 Cards is entitled In and Out and requires a little weaving somewhere. I chose to make a small square framed by a Nestie. The flower is from a cheap Poundland spray with a splat added to the centre. The leaves are Cuttlebug and the border is from Martha Stewart. The background papers are a download from Cuddly Buddly.
This card is again a catch up for 365 Cards from Super Sketchy Sunday. I have combined it with the Just Magnolia Challenge where a Magnolia image and a handmade flower were the prerequisites. The papers are mix of My Mind's Eye and Laura Ashley. The sentiment is Penny Black.
This one is a multi-challenge card.
1) 365 Cards Day 217 Stampin Saturday. The background had to be stamped in the same colour as the paper.
2) One stop crafts Autumn Inspiration. As implied by the title this has to be autumn colours.
3) Penny Black. Autumn Breezes. The colours are as for One stop Crafts, with this one it's the sentiment which is from Penny Black.
4) Dutch Dare. So Charming... to use a charm.
5) Clean & Simple Layout 62
6) There She Goes. Monochromatic Mania
7) Our Creative Corner Monique Duval Inspiration
The background stamp is from Tim Holtz, the little flourish is from My Mind's Eye.