Wednesday, 15 July 2009
365 Cards Day 137 'I'm in a bind'
A card with something bound together!
Oh dear, this really is a challenge.
I have used eyelets and ribbon to attach the topper to this card, I don't know if you can see them, I tried to lift the ribbon a little, but they are there.
The flowers were a bit of an experiment. I've had a set of Stampin Up flower component stamps for ages, but have never really got to grips with how they can be utilised. Maybe I should look for a You Tube video of someone with a little imagination!
I quite like these little flowers, I shall have to play a bit more!