Sunday 12 July 2009

Mojo Monday #94 CONTEST


I love this gentle digi-image from Chris Dark.
My daughter danced for many years and I don't suppose it will be too long before my granddaughter begins. She'll have to learn to walk first however!
After I had coloured the hair on this image, the colour scheme just popped out. Pink leotard & tights, brown hair. There it was.
The papers are from Clare Curd's Signature range, the sentiment was a free clear stamp from Creativity magazine and the embossing is Cuttlebug.
I found it strange how the spacing of the polka dots fitted exactly with the dimensions of both the card and the elements within it! Bit of luck!
Chrissie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the color combo. My daughter has been dancing for 4 years now. She started in Pre-School. I love watching the little ones dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the color combo Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie