Sunday, 19 July 2009
Stamptacular Challenge - Build a Card
A fun way to build a card... look for the component elements hopping around DT's Blogs!
I'm not sure if I'm listing these things in the correct order as my blog-hopping went a little awry part way through. I think I have them all now though.
1. Something blue - I have several shades of blue paper and pearly paint
2. An oval - the shape my butterfly is stamped on
3. Matting - several examples of that!
4. A stamped image - the butterfly, a Hampton Arts Stamp
5. 2 more colours - I have silver and the palest green for the leaves and the flower centres
6. Ribbon - the blue spotty piece
7. Flowers - made from punches and embossed & inked
8. A Charm - the little hand
9. Some sparkle - Glamour dust on the butterfly and adhesive gems on the flowers
10. A friendship themed sentiment - Friend to friend
These are the right elements I'm sure but the sparkle got out of line somewhere along the way.
The picture looks a little pale and interesting, but the paper actually is a pretty baby blue.
There you go!