Sunday 14 November 2021

merry CHRISTMAS


I spotted the sketch at CAS Colours and Sketches and thought I would have a go!
I've had this little holly stamp by Stampendous for ever and never tire of using it. I simply coloured it with a few shades of Copic markers and arranged it to fit behind the window in the little panel. I've also had the little Memory Box or Poppy Stamps sentiment (can't remember which) for ages too and love that just as much!
It's really, really simple but that appeals to me! I just love making Christmas cards as I know they will get a recipient, unlike many of the cards I've made over the years, which sit in a box until I cart them off to a charity shop!



 

12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the simplicity and elegance of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely a queen of CAS, this is beautiful. I feel very sad for your cards that get left in a box :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant, Chrissie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tiny sprig of holly has a really big impact, Chrissie! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond fabulous! I'd love to know what cardstock you used. Love the subtle texture. Outstanding card for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous Chrissie! I love how the impact is created mostly with texture and then there's this burst of colour in the aperture. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing as always! CAS perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, elegant, clean and simple. This card is stunning - I think I see texture and I love it. Your interpretation of the sketch is very unique. Thanks fo rjoining us this week at CC&S, I look forward to seeing more of your creations in our gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fresh yet still festive. CAS perfection Chrissie - thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do we find your you tube sessions? Please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie