Wednesday 10 November 2021

Merry Christmas


Recently I was lucky enough to have one of my cards selected as the winner at Christmas Craft Creations and was invited to be a Guest Designer for their current challenge!
As you can see the card is a little different from my usual makes and that is because this challenge is to make a Fun Fold Card!

This one is a centre step card and the problem came with working out some measurements which would fit UK  cardstock sizes and have the correct dimensions to fold properly.
This is what I came up with. (Sadly not exactly to scale)

The measurements down the centre are the distances between each fold.

The solid lines are cut lines and the dotted lines are fold lines.
These cute polar bears are from MFT and I added a bunch of die cuts to complete the picture!








 

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! It looks tricky to make but the end result is so good! Thanks for being Guest Designer at Christmas Craft Creations. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a spectacular Christmas scene you created and fabulous fold Chrissie. Lovely to have you Guesting with us at Christmas Craft Creations and joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh ... this is so adorable!! Love your step card Chrissie! I'm so inspired! Congrats on being Guest Designer at CCCC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card, Chrissie! Love this fancy fold and how you've added even more shape on the center piece! Cute bears too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Chrissie, I love everything about this! Congrats on the guesting gig too! The bears are so cute and I love that their scarfs sparkle! Way to push yourself in a more non traditional direction, you did so well! Thanks for joining us again at Just Us Girls for Word Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie