Friday 17 April 2020

Just a note

One of the joys of being a squirrel is that one day, stuff that you have stashed away will come in handy!
I made the panel on this card ages and ages ago and it has sat in a little cache of stuff, to be used when appropriate! This is that time!
This is the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and so you can see how my little panel came in useful!
I don't remember the make of the stamp, I have a feeling that it was a clear stamp, probably bought on eBay, but I can't actually put my hands on it at the moment. I think I coloured it with watercolour pencils, blended with a water brush and then once dry it was glazed with Glossy Accents.
I looked for a 'Just a note' sentiment (because of the musical association) but could't find one in a sympathetic font or size so I did this one on the computer.
The card base is Hammered white card from Paper Mill Direct. I think that several members of my choir will like this one... once we get back to real rehearsals, rather than virtual ones!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to use the sketch! Love this card, Chrissie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when Serena Dipity shows up and the card pretty much makes itself! This is spectacular, Chrissie! I always love that hammered card!! Take care, squirrel, and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie