Friday 24 April 2020

Doggy Birthday


I love Bugaboo digi images, the style and humour of many of them really appeal to me. This, however is the first time that I have entered into one of their challenges!

My card is following this sketch.
I think this is one cool hound, he has such an adorable look on his face!
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted and the pawprint die from Memory Box. 
I have been waiting for for a week, for a pattern to make some scrubs. I had a message last Friday to say that it had shipped.... still no pattern, I know that postal deliveries have been all over the place, but hopefully it will come today! I have fabric ready to cut and some specifically ordered should be here in a day or so! 
Fingers crossed it all comes soon!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the paw prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and adorable too! Love that sweet pup! Thanks so much for joining us in the Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie