Tuesday 24 September 2013

Pink and Blue

Here are a couple of cards I made yesterday, whilst waiting for the window replacement men to arrive... they were a little later than I expected!
This one uses a really cute image from a Day for Daisies. By the time I came to make the card after browsing through the fab images once again in the shop, I had forgotten what the challenge at ADFD was this week... and the ribbon was added because I thought my card needed it rather than because the challenge called for one. (It's Buttons and Bows).
I used the sketch from Mojo Monday
The frog was coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and glazed with Anita's 3D Gloss. I mde the sentiment on the computer and added the strip of Pink Petticoat DP.
Now for another card made employing my new Silhouette cutter. This little elephant was another of the files I chose with my $10 voucher. He's a cutie isn't he!
Again the sentiment was computer generated and I elongated a Stampin' Up die to accommodate the length of it. The eye of the elephant was one of the circles from the holey strip along the bottom of the card.
This is the sketch I used from Seize the Sketch!
More window fitters today, fingers crossed that all goes well!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations. Love the pinks on the first and the little elephant on the second.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chrissie,
    this with the frog is classy and funny and that with the elephant is so endearing beautiful ...
    Greets Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  3. such darling cards! thanks for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously cuteness!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!!!!
    I love how you made your froggie shiny! So cute and fun!!

    Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so fantastic, Chrissie! That frog just stole my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These card are just so fabulous. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute - I love that frog! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the frog and the elephant - both very cute. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie