Sunday 28 November 2010

An Award from Lyn and Diane

I was lucky enough to be given this award twice, once from Spyder (Lyn) and once from Diane, thank you so much ladies. So I think I'll combine the two together and comply with the terms of the award just once. For this I have to tell you 8 things about myself and then pass the award on to 8 other bloggers.
Here goes.

  1. I passed A Level Art
  2. I just visited my first form teacher from my grammar school who first taught me in 1956, she remembered so many things it truly astonished me and she still doesn't need to wear glasses!!
  3. I wear varifocal specs.
  4. I am intensely proud of my family.
  5. My husband buys me roses every week.
  6. I love cruising holidays.
  7. My son is a doctor.
  8. My daughter gained a 1st class honours degree at university
So now I need to pass it on to 8 other bloggers, so in no particular order I would like to give it to ValMandi,  Anne,  Lorraine, Paula, Sylvie, Anne, and Cardarian.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissie thank you so very, very much for passing this award onto me. Each time I receive an award it makes me feel that I blessed to have found such wonderful friends here in the land of blog. Thank you Chrissie
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Chrissie

    Thank you so much for this lovely award. I echo what Lorraine has said - it has been loving to have found so many friends in blogland,and another craft forum I belong to, and to meet so many like-minded people. It really has opened up my crafting world.

    Thank you again.
    Love
    valxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were in school in 1956? You are obviously older than you look :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh thank you Chrissie. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Chrissie - thank you very much for this award - I'm extremely flattered - especially coming from you!!!

    Thank you - its and honour to receive it!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie
    Thankyou soooo much for the Award...you don`t realise how you have inspired me!!!!! ..since i found you ...your cards are amazing...Thanks again
    Hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such interesting facts
    THANK YOU for passing me the award
    I am still working on my list...you cn tell Im not very interesting the time it is taking lol

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie