Actually I went out afterwards to look for a replacement for the naff drawers which I showed last week, which have decided to go all lop-sided. Sadly I couldn't find anything suitable, so I'm still struggling with inferior goods.
Today I have been playing around with some Stampin Up stuff. I discovered that I can reduce the size of the punchie from the word window punch, by part-punching it, then moving the card along inside the punch and then punching again. Brilliant for tiny sentiments!Speaking of punches, I thought I might show you a couple of drawers of my punches. The top one is my larger punches and the other is my medium sized ones.I also have a box of tiny ones, but I'll show you those another day!
DO pop over to Julia's (the link is on my sidebar) to see what's going on on other work desks today!