Wednesday 1 June 2022

Thank you


A  craft company that I discovered only fairly recently, produced some delightful products and I'm particularly drawn to their dies. The have lots and lots of very small elements, which are perfect for my  clean and simple cards as I can include quite a lot of detail and still have lots of whitespace. These grape hyacinths are from them and the vase is the base of a coffee cup die. The company is called Gummiapan and they are located in Sweden. I just placed another order and  today received an email telling me that I had received a partial refund from the company. I thought perhaps that an item wasn't available and so they and refunded the cost of it. However I couldn't have been more wrong.  After enquiring about the reason for the refund, they informed me that the package was lighter than anticipated and so sent a refund for some of the postage costs. Everything I had ordered would be arriving in due course (and there is always a little surprise gift in the package).  How many companies would bother to do that? I could probably count them on the fingers of one hand. 



The stripes are from a stamp, inked with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink. The flowers were coloured with SU markers!


 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card Chrissie! Fantastic CAS style you have!
    Very nice of the company to reimburse! I'm sure not every company would do so!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, I love the crisp cool colors with just the pop of green. And I am obsessed with that little die! Oh... and what a great company - I don't know many that would have done that! So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie