Saturday 14 May 2022

Merry Christmas

Recently I was fortunate enough to win a challenge at 52 Christmas Card throwdown, which came together with the invitation to be a Guest Designer for them. So here I am with a card for their colour challenge which this time is 

The red in my version is minimal to say the least. but where would \Rudolph be without his red nose! The deer die is by Gummiapan, I don't recall the origin of the tress, but they were coloured with Distress Oxide Inks.
I made a video on how I colour die-cuts here. https://youtu.be/_fv0SL4-2B4

The sentiment is a foil plate from Spellbinders... I couldn't resist playing with my new toy... a Glimmer Hot Foil machine!


 

3 comments:

  1. Love your card. The deer 🦌 is so cute. Thank you for Guest Designing with us this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever little scene, love how you have done the snow and that tiny pop of red xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie