Wednesday 15 September 2021

CAS Mix Up Autumn Colours Reminder


There's still time to join in with the watercolour challenge at CAS Mix up!
Here I used matching stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted. I added lots of Distress Oxide colours one by one to the stamps, using my stamping platform and cleaning my stamps between each addition! When I had finished, there was still evidence of the lines which the edge of the stamp pad had left so I lightly spritzed the images with water to diffuse the colours. I used a base of dry embossing from a Cuttlebug folder and added a tiny sentiment from Personal Impressions. I don't know if the small leaf had a matching die or not, but I couldn't find one, so I just fussy cut that one.
 

11 comments:

  1. Wow Chrissie, you really nailed the autumn colours XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Chrissie. I love how the colours flowed together on the leaves. They are so bright and beautiful and really stand out against the white background with lovely texture. Great design as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful CAS Autumnal card with wonderful leaves and water colouring x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leaves are perfectly beautiful and authentic looking, Chrissie. I believe I gave away that embossing folder on my most recent purge. Now I wish I hadn't. You make it look brand new. Love the little leaf and sentiment combo for a nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful leaves, Chrissie! So beautifully colored and they look so lovely on the embossed strip! I need to remember how you did that! Perfect Fall card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely!! The dry embossing really sets off those beautiful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS design Chrissie and lovely Autumn colours on your leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamped and spritzed with water for a wonderful watercolor look for your Gorgeous Autumn watercolored leaves, Chrissie. Love your CAS design too. TFS Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those leaves and they look extra stunning over that gorgeous embossing. What a great detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Chrissie. Perfect Autumn colours and I love the embossed detail in the background xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie