Monday 5 July 2021

Get Well Soon




I saw this sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and thought I would have a go.


I found a piece of scrap card which I had smooshed with Distress inks and some Inka Gold. It didn't look incredibly exciting so I over-stamped it with some script and a few splodges. The flowers are by Memory Box and I simply added a few tiny die cut circles as their centres. They are the waste from a border die (the holes)
This month I am the Guest Designer at Just Us Girls and this week's challenge is Script, so I think I'll add it to that as well!









 

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning take on both challenges. I love how simple and artsy your card is. Thanks for joining us at both Freshly Made Sketches and Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! Your smooshed, stamped and splattered square is beautiful and I love the delicate die cut flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie