Sunday 1 November 2020

Merry Everything


I suddenly remembered that I had these Hero Arts gnomes, but then couldn't quite remember where they were. Luckily I found them quite quickly.
I got the idea of this card from a few challenges which I have tried to combine.
I've just realised that I have put the sentiment in to wrong place, Oh Dear! I think it must have slid down the snowbank!
Christmas

It seems that we're in for another lockdown. Tomorrow I'll have to try to find out if that means that my new kitchen will be on hold.. it was due to be started next week!
Stay safe everyone!




 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful winter scene complete with a cute little elf! I just love the background and those little white trees! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little elf is adorable! I love the white trees and textured background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and so cute! Love the embossing in the background. Did chuckle at the sentiment sliding down the snowbank! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL texture and layout Chrissie! Thank you for joining us at INK~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooooo cute!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love you clever use of that sketch and the texture of the night sky. Cute elf too! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspiratonal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie