Sunday 7 April 2019

Me my elf and I

Challenged once again by CAS Christmas Challenge I had to find an Elf!


I knew I had one somewhere... just one... however it took a while to find it, so during the process I popped over to Bugaboo Stamps and purchased this digi image of a seated Elf! I think it's quite a cutie.
I made the card with the elf I'd rummaged for in my stash, but thought I might try again... see that card below!
SO I began to work on the Bugaboo image (above)!
However once coloured he had to have something to sit on and a host of ideas came to mind, but none was particularly exciting. Then I decided to see if he could sit on an embossed something or other. I was thinking of a wall and tried that but was more pleased with this section of music manuscript.
SO I cut him out, sat him on it and added the sentiment from Paper Smooches.
One less card to make in the run up to Christmas!
I don't know the origin of this elf but it's a stiff plastic stamp and stamping a fine line is quite difficult. The sentiment is from MFT but sadly the spelling of favourite is wrong for a British recipient, so one of my buddies from across the pond may see this one coming their way

5 comments:

  1. Chrissie. I think your elf sitting on the musical notes is awesome! What a great idea and it works! Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your elf is sitting on a music score, Chrissie! I can see him singing Christmas carols and having lots of fun! Your second elf is adorable with his/her big present! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards Chrissie. I love your elf sitting on top of of the musical score, perfectly CAS. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your elf cards Chrissie. You did a great job coloring them. Love the one sitting on the embossed music shelf. Glad you joined in the fun at CAS Christmas. JoAmn, April Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Chrissie! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie