Friday 19 April 2019

Happy Birthday Handsome

 

Here is another contribution to the CAS Stencil Challenge.
This time I opted to use translucent embossing paste on dark card stock, with the addition of Gold Glamour Dust.
The stencil is from The Crafter's Workshop.
I thought that the image was a good choice for a chap, which is why I went with this sentiment which was a freebie from a magazine.
The twinkle on this image is really very pretty, but I'm afraid that my photographic expertise isn't sufficient to show it off to its full potential!

Our grandkids have arrived for the weekend so my crafting time is over for the moment!

4 comments:

  1. So elegant and beautiful, Chrissie. The gold glammer dust looks amazing with the clear gel. This makes a wonderful masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sparkly gold stenciling against the dark background is stunning, Chrissie! Such a beautiful CAS design, and perfect for a chap! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS stenciled eb paste design for a guy card, Chrissie. TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil Card Challenge. Enjoy your family. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pasted stencil Chrissie - the gold really pops off the black and I like how it's not just a solid stenciling but dots and solids, still showing the fleur de lis design - it is perfect for a guy card! thanks for joining us again at CAS Stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie