Thursday 2 August 2018

Acrylic Pour with die cuts

It's time for another CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers!
This time as you can see from the logo it's to use die-cuts.This is one of my favourite techniques and  I also tried to incorporate some acrylic pouring technique for the background. I'm afraid that I'm not as good as Kylie at this, I think I need a few lessons and certainly a lot more practice! 
Anyway, I put the coloured card behind a Memory Box (or is it Poppy Stamps) die cut of butterflies and simply added a die cut sentiment from Penny Black.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

8 comments:

  1. It's a truly lovely card but I have no idea what the acrylic pouring technique is. A link to that technique would be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of videos on You Tube! Do take a look!

      Delete
  2. I've yet to try the acrylic pour technique .... it looks fun though. Your butterflies look so pretty with the colour showing through xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love those dies and the background pouring technique looks amazing! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo, I LOVE that you tried Acrylic Pouring!! I also love how we can incorporate it into our cards! I think the next HLS retreat will have to have acrylic pouring involved?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Chrissie I love that background behind the butterflies. Will go check out the video as well. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Great choice of die cut and an amazing background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie