Wednesday 22 August 2018

Jolly Holly


Here is another Christmas card to add to my gradually increasing stash. This year I'm determined to be more prepared when December arrives. For this one I used a stamp from Penny Black and a sentiment from Happy Little Stampers. The image was heat embossed in gold and coloured with alcohol pens and given a little coat of gold Wink of Stella to add a little shine.
It's for the challenge at Addicted to CAS.
I recently bought a new car... it wasn't quite what I expected in that I was told there would be all sorts of extra features which didn't appear when the car was delivered. However, the company has tried to make up for the fact that I was disappointed and that they were at fault over the transaction. 
  I have got a very good deal and they have arranged for a few extras to be included in the purchase price. 
Here it is outside the dealership!
As it is an automatic, the knee which has been giving me pain for months is really happy!



6 comments:

  1. This is one beautiful card. Clean. Smart looking and festive. Which brings me to ask what paper did you use to stamp your design? It looks like Silk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a fine linen textured card from Papermill Direct.
      Thank for your kind comments!

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful card....love those gorgeous berries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant CAS design!! It's going onto my to CASE list! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very elegant CAS card! Love it :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie, this is a gorgeous card. I love the gold embossing with the deep rich green. Nice wheels, too :-) So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie