Sunday 5 August 2018

Baby

Whilst wandering through Blogland I spotted a card made by someone using a large die of the word 'baby'. I thought it was great but was impatient to do something similar, so I made this with my Silhouette. I arranged the letters in a random way and then welded them together. I cut it out about three times and layered them to add a little extra dimension. The balloon die is from Paper Smooches and the string was cut from a needle and thread die by Memory Box. I find this thread really useful, but I've yet to use the needle die! The embossed panel is from a Cuttlebug folder.
It's for the masculine challenge from Addicted to CAS... blue for a boy... right?

This afternoon we're going to Worthing for the birthday tea for my youngest grandchild Cleo who is two. She's an absolute cutie!
Here she is on the play equipment we and her mummy and daddy bought for her birthday. I'm really proud of my son for assembling this without any assistance and all in one day! This picture was taken before he had completed all the bits and bobs on this equipment but  Cleo was quite anxious to get playing!
Happy Birthday Cleo!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the embossed background and the simplicity of the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet take on the code word :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling baby card, Chrissie, and I'm with you on that thread die. It worked well for the balloon string. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie