Wednesday 4 July 2018

Santa

I love this jolly Santa suit image from Hero Arts. There is a cute hat and a pair of boots in the set too; they have been in my drawer for some years but make me smile each time they surface! They may possibly be retired, but I think I'll be using them for some time to come.
The image was simply coloured with alcohol markers, cut out and mounted on dimensional pads with a little twinkle added to the fur sections.
The die cut sentiment (Be) and wonky stitched panel are from  Craft Essentials and (Merry) from Sizzix. This background panel die fits UK dimension cards, which is really handy as you can't extend wonky stitched dies easily!

I am hoping that by the time December comes around this year, I won't  have the usual marathon sessions of trying to get enough cards made to send out to my friends. Maybe you could join us in this challenge each month and save yourself the same pressure! 

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!


 

6 comments:

  1. love the simplicity of your card with the cute santa suit image
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous CAS design Chrissie. You lovely Santa suit is ready and waiting for the big day and I love the texture on your wonky stitched panel. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Chrissie. I love the texture in your stitched panel - goes great with Santa's jacket. I especially love the deatils of the sparkle on the fur, the hanger, and the different fonts in the sentiment. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully CAS. I love the stitching around the edge and think I have this stamp somewhere, must find it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cas design Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Chrissie. I love how the jacket is hanging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie