Saturday 28 July 2018

Photo Inspiration


The challenge at Just US Girls this week is to use this picture as inspiration!
I used the colour and the fact that there is a large flower predominating the picture.
I used a die from Memory Box, colouring in the insets with alcohol markers and 
layering up the outline die. I added some micro beads to the centre of the flower and covered the petals with Glossy Accents. 
The flower was mounted on a stitched die cut base layer, using dimensional pads. A simple sentiment from Lilli of the Valley stamped in a complementary shade of ink completed the card.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful flower you have used for this card. Perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chrissie, I have this die too and just love it. You have now given me another idea for using it, thank you. I love your card and especially the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning, Chrissie! You still leave me in awe! I'm bummed about this challenge as I posted a rose card this color just before this went live! This is a winner in my book!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the orange is so bright and cheery. Do you know the name of the Memory Box die? I've been trying to search for it and keep coming up empty. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the vibrant color against the white! Turned out beautiful. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie, such a pretty card! I never get my sentiments to stand out so well when I stamp them in anything besides black. Super job! We so appreciate you being with us this week at Just Us Girls for Photo Week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous, Chrissie ... the detailing on that brilliant bloom is stunning ... beautiful against all that glorious white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous floral creation! That white space is perfect too! Love it, thanks for joining us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie