Monday 26 February 2018

Mum

In Britain, we celebrate Mother's Day or Mothering Sunday in March, so I have been making a few cards for that occasion today as tomorrow I will be having my eye surgery and I'm not sure how well I will be able to see immediately post-operatively. It's all a little scary as I'm having both eyes done on the same day, one after the other.
I'm entering this card into the challenge at AAA Cards where the challenge is
The Wonky stitching die is from Creative Dies, as is the sentiment and the flower from Sizzix. 
I used the sketch from CASe this Sketch
Now I think I'll go and do a little knitting!

4 comments:

  1. All the best for tomorrow, Chrissie. Your card is gorgeous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning, Christie. Clean and crisp, just so elegant. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the clean and sophisticated look of your card. Thanks for joining in with the current challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color combo. The gold really pops. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie