Tuesday 12 September 2017

Still busy

We seem to still be busy in the Stokes household at the moment and so here is a quick card for the challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch

I never seem to start early enough with Christmas cards and every year I think I will be more organised, but it hasn't quite happened yet!
I really don't remember the make of this conifer stamp, but it had a clear picture stuck to the back of the cling stamp, which I find very difficult to adhere to acrylic blocks, so I took it off and now I can't get rid of the sticky residue. I've tried a variety of solvents but it seems to want to stay!
I just repeat stamped the image in a couple of Distress Ink colours. I then added the layered sentiment die cuts from PTI., which I twinkled slightly with Glamour Dust.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this -- it's so pretty and serene! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this card is beautiful! Love the trees along with the fab sentiment. Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards - I like your style!

    Regarding your 'sticky' problem, have you tried Crafter's Companion 'Stick Away'. I find it usually gets rid most residue. Just let it soak in a bit.

    Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment really speaks to that pine forest, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm a bit late, I love this card. So simple yet classic. Re the stickiness on your stamp, could you reduce the stickiness by dusting it with talcum powder perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie