Saturday 23 September 2017

Happy Anniversary

The challenge at CAS on Sunday is to use a die cut!
Using dies is one of my favourite techniques... but then so is heat embossing... so here is a card which combines both.
I looked online to discover that the 8th Anniversary can considered to be the Bronze anniversary, so I used a combination of metallic embossing powders for the heart stamp from Indigo Blu (I think)  and also to emboss the Memory Box die cut!
The sentiment was computer generated. 
This week we are spending in Cornwall with our son and his family. Let's hope the rain stays away!

4 comments:

  1. Love the combination of powders and how they spray out from the heart, Chrissie. The card is so elegant and sure to be admired by the recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the bronze on the black! Have a fabulous weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and gold make such an elegant and rich anniversary card! I love this, Chrissie! That heart image is awesome!! I hope you have lovely weather! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love the CAS design, Found your blog via a card on pinterest ,the card you posted was posted on 11th april 2016 , the one with the butterflies ,please can you tell me who the frame die is made by so I can try and find it , your post on that date just says craft stash but I looked all through their site and can't find anything similar Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie