Friday 2 September 2016

Watercolour Spritzing


The CAS challenge this month at Happy Little Stampers is
Watercolour Spritzing

I made this card at the HLS Retreat in Swindon a few weeks ago... using Brushos. It was such fun to do! I had had some Brushos for quite a while but needed this input to get me going on the right lines.  Now I can't stop!
I spritzed a piece of watercolour paper with water and sprinkled a couple of shades of Brushos onto it and waited for it to react, adding a little more water as necessary. I also took a print from the paper and so got an extra background into the bargain.
The backing of the Sizzix butterflies and the Clearly Besotted sentiment were cut from the same piece of card, which was placed behind the Sizzix honeycomb corner, aperture die.



Tutorials:
Watercolour Spritz by StampTV (3:49)
Watercolor Spritz Technique by Joslyn Nielson (0:43)
Spritzing Brushos by Kylie Purtell (1:57)
Why not have a little fun and join in with this challenge....don't forget to keep it Clean and Simple!

6 comments:

  1. Really elegant card Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card when I first saw it at the retreat. The colours of the Brushos is amazing! super card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I must get my Brushos out again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant and stylish layout, Chrissie. Love those delicate butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so elegant Chrissie ..... I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie