Today has been one of those days when I intended much but achieved little!
I did finally manage a card for the Color Throwdown challenge, having 'misplaced' the die-cut flowers for quite some time... it's the story of my life... things just disappear!
I stamped the flowers onto vellum and embossed in white, then coloured from the back with alcohol markers,
The dry embossing is from Crafters Companion and the sentiment from SSS and Tattered Lace. I mounted each flower onto another paper die-cut so that the navy from the mounting sheet didn't show through the flowers.
It's also for Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
One thing we did succeed in doing was to book a cruise for next year... so that was exciting!