Sunday 18 May 2014

Ahoy!

I must apologise for this dreadful picture, but I was trying to avoid half in sunlight and half not! Once I had taken the pic, my computer refused to recognise the fact that I had inserted the SD card.. I hate technology when it doesn't do what I think it should!
This is for CASology's Splash challenge!
The whale and the lighthouse were cut on my Portrait!  Once the pieces were coloured and assembled, I covered them with Anita's3D glaze. was embossed with a bark embossing folder, I think it looks quite realistic as surf!
Keep it Simple had the theme of Maritime so it's for that too!
The sentiment was computer generated!

6 comments:

  1. Love the shine on this fun card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is fine, so no worries! Love the fun scene you created! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Chrissie, love the little whale. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card! Love glossy light house and whale!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE your lighthouse & whale Chrissie - fab texture on the water too! So glad you played along @ Keep It Simple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie