I'm still beavering away at watercolour techniques...some more successful than others I must admit. This one I was quite pleased with. I decided to clear emboss a Versamark image of this Clearly Besotted stamp. I then proceeded to use 3 shade of red Distress Inks. I began by floating in a Victorian Velvet, then added some Worn Lipstick and finally Festive Berries.
For the leaves leaves I used Bundled Sage and Iced Spruce. I cut the top part of the flower with the matching die, before putting the paper through the Cuttlebug with a Spellbinder's Circle. I quite like how the top part of the flower is defined by the partial cut.
The sentiment is Penny Black!
This one is a Stampin' up image minus its sentiment. Not my finest water-colouring but I learned a few lessons whilst doing it. This again uses Distress Inks. The deep pink shade this time is Picked Raspberry! The greens are Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint and Forest Moss!
I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches