I was sitting at my desk looking at a piece of black card and somehow got the idea to make a tuxedo card.
I cut two pieces for the sides of the jacket and then wondered what I would do to make the lapels. I decided on using a square and a rectangle cut with my Nesties and so after diecutting them, I snipped off the edges to make the different sections. A square was used for the upper part of the lapels and a rectangle for the lower sections. I cut a strip for the shirt placket and added faux stitching and some shirt 'studs' to that. A bow tie from my Dienamics die and it was done.
I could add it to the "Less is More" masculine challenge this time, but as CAS on Sunday also has the same theme I will add it to that instead!
I was quite pleased with this one!