Saturday 31 August 2013

Less is More Lucky Dip!

When there is a 5 Saturday month, we have a special Lucky Dip Week at 
and we have a Guest Designer too.
This month it's Birgit, who makes amazing cards
but it's extra special as Penny Black is also sponsoring the challenge!
So please DO check it out this week!
Here is my contribution. A gorgeous PB stamp called Brush Tulips. The sentiment is also PB from the clear Friendship set.
I've had Daisy here this week. It's her last week of holiday before she begins in Year 1. We have been to get new school shoes. I take her to the shop where I used to take her mummy... it's a really old fashioned shoe shop, but their attention to giving a superb fit it second to none. We only had to wait in line for 35 minutes to be fitted. However the queue was out into the street by the time we came out! It's always the same just before a new term!
This evening her mummy and Seb will be coming to collect her and my BIL will also be arriving. We're going to have a house full!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie...

    Oooh I LOVE this fabulous card.. so perfectly CAS and with that gorgeous pink!

    I wonder if I could be very cheeky and persuade you to enter it in our KISS challenge at In The Pink?? We seem to be having trouble getting over to people what KISS actually is, and yours is such a perfect example!! Don't worry if not, I just thought I would ask!

    Our address is:
    http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    This is always a busy time to buy shoes. I thought I was clever one year and got Will's long thin feet fitted at the start of the hols, only to find he'd grown out of them by start of term - aargh!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Can't wait to get inky today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tulips Chrissie, love watercolour effects:) Enjoy your weekend
    Val x
    ps let me know if you are going to Ally Pally :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie, your tulips are breathtaking! You have done a superb "Brigit card!" It sounds like you had such fun with Daisy, wishing you lots more with your BIL! And I hope the dental anguish is all over!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Chrissie xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous pink tulips - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tulips Chrissie! Sorry to see that you've been having tooth problems and I hope it's a lot more comfortable now, :D xx
    p.s, I hope Daisy loves her new school term, new shoes always help :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Chrissie , love the clear cloours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie