Monday 19 August 2013

Holiday!

This set of stamps from Hot off the Press were free with a magazine quite some time ago.
I love the simplicity of the images and with a little masking this card was created.
The seagull has enormous feet and so the hut had to be masked before he landed on top, but I think he fits quite nicely on the slope of the roof!
It's for the challenge entitled Holiday from Addicted to CAS.
I have just ordered a Silhouette Portrait cutting machine. I'm hopeless with computer led stuff so I hope I manage to get some use from it. I have been Umming and Ahing about whether or not to get one for ages it seems, so time will tell whether or not it was a good decision!
Watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Chrissie, this really is fabulous. The masking is great and you have created a lovely holiday scene, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't visited for ages, the holidays swallow up a whole lotta crafting time!! I adore this seaside scene, reminds me of a recent trip to Southwold and I'm sure the seagulls were that huge!!
    Good luck with your new toy when it arrives... I'm in love with my metal dies too much for technology :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the seagull on the roof of the hut - so cute! Thank you Chrissie for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie