Wednesday 5 January 2022

Christmas WISHES


I was having a little fun with embossing powders for this card. It's a background stamp by Kaisercraft, which I embossed with a mix of Gold and Silver embossing powders. The WISHES is part of an extremely old die whose origin has long since escaped me, the rest of the dies are by Alexandra Renke. I stacked the words three times, but on looking at it I think that I should have used black instead of white card for the lower layers.
I made it with the challenge at CAS Christmas in mind as it requests Silver and Gold!
 


 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Chrissie, the embossed background in silver and gold is so striking, love the font on the sentiment too, thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazingly professional embossing Chrissie, no stray specks anywhere, which is tricky with these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make, so blooming elegant too! And thank you so much for the reminder to break out my own collection of Kaisercraft background stamps too!

    Happy New Year to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooool background and all-around great card! I love how you put things together from several manufacturers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome to me, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Chrissie, love the background stamp on Black, so elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great background, love it. I think the white on the stacks looks fine, black would have looked fine too, not necessarily better. Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting background stamp Chrissie! A beautiful design created on the black panel with the gold sentiment and white tree! thanks for joining in my challenge at CAS Christmas! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie