Tuesday 15 January 2019

Loving


Some years ago one of my cards found its way to a lady in Northern Ireland and since that time she has contacted me to make personalised cards for many occasions for many of her family and friends.
This week was one such occasion... it started as a request for four cards, which turned into an additional two before they were posted off to her this morning. This is for one of the requests. 
The way that I get the text onto the correct part of the card is all very technical... I have my Word program set to 105% zoom which makes it just about the same size as a sheet of A4, so using text boxes I put the words into the correct place by holding the front panel of the card with the aperture cut into it, over my screen and then move the text boxes around until the words fit behind the aperture! I'm sure there's a proper way of doing it, but it works for me.
CAS on Friday #149 Flowers
Embossing folder by Creative Embossing, leaf spray Marianne, flowers Memory Box

10 comments:

  1. Stunning white on white card Chrissie, the diecut flowers with that background texture is so pretty, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, Chrissie. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on white loveliness, Chrissie ... the confetti texture is delicious ... and what a gorgeous floral cluster! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chrissie! Love white on white, such a pretty look, they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever way to get the text in the right spot! This is such a lovely card! Love the white on white! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is gorgeous. Can you share the name of the embossing folder and the dies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all dear !!
    great article and information, with your blogcomment.
    I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for getting Honours at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So smart how you kept layering till it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A graceful beauty, white is my FAVE xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie