Friday 23 November 2018

Reveal Wheel


The challenge at the Male Room this time is to have a moving part.

For my card I decided to make a Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel type card. 
This one is for my Grandson. 
The penguin is from Poppy Stamps, the word Christmas was masked from a stamp from HLS and the rest is all Lawn Fawn.
The die which cuts the front panel of the card is designed for an American card size, so in order for it to fit on a half sheet of A4, tent fold card base, I elongated the front panel by using the die to cut part way from each end, aligning all the piercing marks. Cutting the second panel for the base layer to exactly the same dimensions is a little more tricky but using the waste from the first cut, made it a little easier. The piercing marks also help a lot.

I used four different sentiments for the speech bubble window, here is another of them!
These are really fun cards to make and I'm sure they are just as much fun for the recipient!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation for a holiday season. Thanks for joining in the Mechanical / Moving Part challenge at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win at The Male Room. We'd love to have you Guest Design with us. Please email me themaleroomcraftchallenge@gmail.com to arrange a date.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie