Saturday 2 June 2018

Smile

Happy Little Stampers' CAS challenge this time has the theme SMILE!


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!


I thought that this little Toucan from Paper Smooches looked as though he had a smile on his beak so I thought he would be perfect for this card.
I used a Lil' Inkers die cut for the word smile and wrote the rest of the sentiment on the computer using the font Sweet Hipster, which I think complements the die rather well.
The bird was coloured with Copics and simply cut out and mounted on dimensional pads.
I think it's really interesting how hard it is not to smile when someone smiles at you... love it!

7 comments:

  1. Smile on his beak - that made me chuckle! Love your card Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thought of a smile on a beak made me smile too Jane!

      Delete
  2. This is so fabbylicious and I LOVE that cute little bird

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really does look like he's smiling ...... CAS perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Chrissie, what a fabulous choice of smiley chappie! Love him, and your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the coloring and the perfectly CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie