Sunday 24 June 2018

Congratulations

A simple congratulations card, suitable for Engagement, Wedding or Anniversary. 
I think the scroll is from Memory Box and I'm unsure of the origin of the sentiment. Both were gently twinkled with Glamour dust and a pearl added to the centre of the scroll.
It's from the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch
I put my sentiment beneath the scroll as it looked better balanced in this position on my card.
This is another card with practically the same layout, with the elements a little lower on the card. It's for the challenge at CASology with the theme Jumpy.
I think rabbits jump don't you! The image is from Stamping Bella and the sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

6 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful! Great takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course those bunnies are perfect for out challenge, and it looks like they jumped until they were exhausted. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Love them both :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunnies are just delightful! And a great sentiment to match the cue word. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late commenting, just catching up on my blog, both of these are beautiful. Love those bunnies, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie